cyber security services
What is cyber security?
Cyber-security is the practice of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks. The term applies in a variety of contexts, from business to mobile computing, and can be divided into a few common categories.
Securing an organization’s data and systems is a continually evolving process. Our team of consultants is there to help guide your organization 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We help protect your business against network breaches, hackers and human error while meeting government regulations and industry standards.
Let us worry about your security, so you can focus on running your business.
We have a range of plans depending on your risk profile, budget and compliance requirements. Our plans cover everything from the must-have basics, through to enterprise level managed security.
Our systems can help you:
- Manage workstation and server patching levels and provide ongoing vulnerability assessments
- Catch unauthorized login attempts to restricted computers
- Run internal phishing campaigns to identify weaknesses in systems
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Credential harvesting
- Integrated Sender Policy Framework (SPF) checks
- Geolocation of phishing visitors
- Be alerted to unauthorized wireless connections to the network.
- Find sensitive personal data such as credit card numbers, social security numbers and birth dates stored on machines where it doesn’t belong.
- In the event of a breach, data loss or ransomware attack, rapidly respond and provide a full suite of services including data recovery, server configuration, network reconfiguration, investigation, and analysis.
Pricing and Plan
security audit - choose from one of our plans
cyberBasicDesigned for businesses with basic IT requirements
- All cyberBasic services include:
- 24/7 system monitoring
- Security management
- Patch management
- Remote support
cyberPlusDesigned for businesses looking to eliminate costly break/fix IT services
- All cyberPlus services include:
- Preventive maintenance
- Asset management
- Secure cloud backup
- Server/Network support
cyberProA fully comprehensive plan for any business size or needs.
- All cyberPro services include:
- Vendor management
- Virtual CIO (vCIO)
- Workstation support